About Me

My photo
I'm a geek girl who likes to listen to music, go to the movies, play video games and Mmorpg. I A-DO-RE cats and feline, to role play, to sing, write and draw. I often refer to myself as a crazy person, in a good way :P

Nov 12, 2010

Finally ^^

4th post ^^
I will not post the stuff about Christmas right now, cause I'm too good where I am to go into the dept of the dark corners of my mind where all that bad shiz happen to me and the complaining god turns them into rant mode. Was that too complicated to understand ? I am happy as in lala land happy, to have received a perverted phone call at my job (I work at Dunkin Donut so, very unusual for those call lol). Obviously now half of the readers would be WTF is loony toony enough to wish for that to happen and the other half would be laughing out loud, clearly in on what's next.

So I was like, serving someone when  the phone rang. I go to answer after like 10 secondes, and the only thing I hear on the other end is loud breathing. I was shockes for like 3 seconds and hung up. I was a bit shaken as I tried to finish with my client when the phone rang again. I didn't answer, the idea of a false number or random DD business was highly unlikely.  Then when it rang again when I had nobody to serve, I went to answer again. The voice greeting me was very familiar.... like very very familiar.

My very own super hero :P As he's the kind to answer "penis" at random questions and usually don't call me at work, I guess he's the weirdo loud breath and he's going to talk about my soon to be new PC ^^.  Both of my guesses were right ^^ When I heard his answer to "Please don't do this again, its creepy" with the laugh of his girlfriend and another couple of friends in the background, I knew I was right. And then he proceeded to explain in detail what would my new baby be XD. YAY after 5 years of nightmare I will have a working PC that meets more than the recomended requirements for WoW  (well so far for Litch King I guess... dunno if Cataclysm's speck are out yet...)

And when we finally hung up, I spent the rest of my work time snikering and laghing out loud, nearly choking on a glass of water out of nowhere because I found that prank too funny. Thank you ben for my happy pill moment of the day ;)

yep, still listening to those 3 same songs ;)
Still a post that cuts into my novel writing T_T its already 3 am, and I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

  1. He was such a big doofus...

    He looked at me so innocently: "She hung up on me!"

    I answered "What were you expecting?!"

    I hoped you would eventually answer so he could explain himself... >.< Glad to see you were not scarred for life!

    ReplyDelete