About Me

My photo
I'm a geek girl who likes to listen to music, go to the movies, play video games and Mmorpg. I A-DO-RE cats and feline, to role play, to sing, write and draw. I often refer to myself as a crazy person, in a good way :P

Nov 11, 2010

Muahahah evil wins

Double post!
muahaha the power of writing might return to me soon XD
I wanted to talk about 2 things today, hopefully this wont be as long as this morning's post...
*well at this time its yesterday morning's post*

Oh fine. I went to the movies tuesday, to see Megamind. Yes I was on my own. No comment. I was also glad to be with only 20 some stranger in the room. Viau's Starcité is the best theater to go watch english movie in Montreal... If they have the movie you wanna watch in english (usually they got 1 or 2 english movies and thats it). But the place is neat, lots and lots of people.... for the french presentation. So even though it was Megamind first's tuesday, I got one of the best place geting in my seat around 10 minutes before the movie previews started. To have the same place in Scotia Banq theater at Peel station, I would have to be there at least half an hour in advance or more!

Now before getting to the movie itself, I must mention the sneaky preview of Justin Bieber's show's movie for january. Because I don't know Justin Bieber, or his story or anything about him, I was caught off guard by the 3D movie preview of his life. Because you know, when you see a youtube cam of a kid playing his toy guitar, you think "Is this a new Denis Arcand story or another remake of Karate Kid? No? Well that's what I thought at first. But it became clear quickly that "Hi my name is Justin, really wasn't about Justin Tiberlake :P I watched the kid grow up (well not that much *roll eyes*). When the music started, WTF, that song WAS in the new Karate Kid movie (which was pretty decent)

And THEN,  I realized that the song I really liked, in a movie I watched this summer, was going to be part of a movie about something  someone I had tried to ignore the best I could. And that someone was the actual SINGER of that great song. Oh boy T_T. And the life lesson behind the song was also very moving and touching and SHIT now I have to face it, I would probably like Justin Bieber's music. No I won't go see his movie in January, but I will Never Say Never :P And yes this song is going on my mp3 player. I feel ashamed now... T_T go watch the preview.... if you dare! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1r1tUahB0s

I wanted to talk about 2 things today, hopefully this wont be as long as this morning's post.... I think I can say, without having even brushed the subject I wanted to talk about, that I will fail. It is going to be long. I can't believe I talked so much about Justin Bieber T_T *facepalm* lol Just for that it's going to become one of my tag :P

Megamind! That's where I was going :P It was nearly as awesome as Despicable Me, good and entertaining, but lacked the tear bringing moment/deepness of the former. Although predictable, you still wished for the good guy to win... that is the main character despite what you might think. He is the sexyest, unluckyest alien to ever come to earth (Yeah, the blue slender one with the big bald head....)  He would have been perfect with pointy ears  lolllll. He was also endearing and funny. I just loved the Donkey Kond arcade reference, although considering my laughing at the scene, I was probably the only one to get it. Stil, I enhoyed my time there, all excited for no reason, from the previews to the after credit scene. But it made me want to draw fanart of him and Spock together XD. Now I said it...

Random preview comment again : There's a Kung Fu Panda 2 coming up in may XD *happy*

think I'm gonna do a trippe post :P because next subject is really far from this :P
Christmas is evil :P

Listening to : Never say never - Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith
Location: my room with new lightbulb ^^ 6 month it took for me to change it, thinking my roomate was too short like me, even with a chair, to reach it and change it. *facepalm again*

No comments:

Post a Comment