About Me

My photo
I'm a geek girl who likes to listen to music, go to the movies, play video games and Mmorpg. I A-DO-RE cats and feline, to role play, to sing, write and draw. I often refer to myself as a crazy person, in a good way :P

Nov 11, 2010

Darn

I just deleted my whole post.
That means that counting yesterday's post, I have put more than 2000 Blog words worth nothing in my novel under 24 hours:P
And I don't have the courage to rewrite my post... why does Blogger has a draft save so quick without the possibilité to go on former draft saved version. This is so fucking stupid. Especially now that I don't want to rewrite a whole post but still have the wording fresh in my head.

I'l at least post my random shitz again :P The I hate xmas post can be rewritten tomorrow.

So Random Happy Pill. I would like this to gain  the "expression status". I sure an using this as a concept of "Happy moment of  the day" "Lol Shitz" and "Serotonin induced smile spurt". So the random happy pill of the moment, that keeps me from punching myself for lost of blog post, would be that tonight is "Big Bang Theory" and "$#*!  My Dad Says" night. *Whishful Thinking: they'll be online tonight instead of Friday night*

*Puts Barenaked Ladies Big Bang Theory Theme in alternance with Never Say Never* cause yeah, I'm still listening to it.

Other Random Lulz: I just bought a Pokemon zombi T-Shirt :D At least Tee Fury has the decency of having Halloween related tees. Well zombies are not only Halloween's but also a random evil world threath  fandom. Still am I here talking about Santa Claus Pokemon ? NO cause it would be brain crashing 2.0. But that is left for next post. OMG quadruple post XD.

Last random stuff I ReWRITE... Pee moment. I now have to get up, and then get down under the cover. Was more fun the first time I wrote it, especially since I didn't got up at that time to pee because I wanted to finish posting first. Now I'm stuck because I lost it. I don't want to go anymore. And I will wake with a Daddy pee tomorrow... unless the cold of the toilet seat can make it wake up. Yep, my pee can sleep, funny heh? And oh so very randomly delicious...
"Onaka ga suita" - I'm hungry now.

Listening to the same shameful songs, Bieber's Never Say Never, and Jonathan Roy's Everyday and the very good not shameful Big Bang Theory Theme.
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment