About Me

My photo
I'm a geek girl who likes to listen to music, go to the movies, play video games and Mmorpg. I A-DO-RE cats and feline, to role play, to sing, write and draw. I often refer to myself as a crazy person, in a good way :P

Sep 25, 2010

Cucumbers hidden secrets

Cucumbers rival WD-40
OK why sould I be interested ? I don't know but I'm curious so I click on the link, and see how misunderstood the cucumber can be. In fact, he should be made into a super fruit or something... No I did not bang my head on the wall to pass time I know better than that. I did not watch a 80 years old women getting it on with a cucumber either, I know better than that too. The cucumber wouldn't get the status of a super fruit for being a sex toy. I just read a funny post on everyday uses for the cucumber called "Ten tips Thursday - Cucumbers rival WD-40".

Please follow the link to take a look, I'm sure it'll enlighten your day:

http://pbenjay.wordpress.com/2010/08/05/ten-tips-thursday-cucumbers-rival-wd-40/comment-page-1/

Time flies, I have to go to bed. Enjoy your cucumber every way you want, and good night!
Kittysnape

1 comment: