About Me

My photo
I'm a geek girl who likes to listen to music, go to the movies, play video games and Mmorpg. I A-DO-RE cats and feline, to role play, to sing, write and draw. I often refer to myself as a crazy person, in a good way :P

Feb 14, 2011

WoW whore and other sicknesses

Looking back on my last post I had to add that I now have a working PC thank God, and I also got a new bed :) thank God for that also ^^ It's almost been 3 months since my new baby was delivered and ready to work hard and well I'm back on World of Warcraft :P Lucky as I am, I transferred my main character to Valou's new server and one month later she stopped playing because no time, boredom, and unfortunately now she's been in the Hospital for a week. She's our own House sitcom. I didn't know searching for a diagnosis and being wrong a couple of time was really common for doctors. She was having strong headache/migraines and puking so she was placed in the contagious section in case of a viral meningitis (meningicocus according to Benoit, I know I'm probably writing it wrong anyway) Then they found a rock in her kidney which was in fact a cyst on her right ovary... and the strange bacteria they finally got the lab test for was salmonella. Yay. Now I just hope she gets better soon. She really looked aweful at the hospital :( Which had me feel bad too. And Crunchy who was visiting with me, caught the stomach flu, probably from the hospital. I guess I'm lucky I didn't catch it too XD.

So back ongaming, I did start a new character on another realm... the exact same character as my main :P Yeah I'm crazy like that. Well I didn't want WoW to make money on me with another character moove :P Now I play with friends from Cégep.

Oh and I've listened to the new song made by The Guild,"Game On". It is awesome! I've also started watching the show on youtube because of the song. It's so funny XD. I feel less crazy for having my character lvled up to 75 in 2 months, including Xmas time, because I still have friends and play less than the characters. But I know some people do play a lot like that :P ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment